Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Dosage Type:||Variable Dose||Primary Container:||Applicable To 3ml Cartridge Packing|
|Compatible Needle Type:||Compatible To A Variety Of Injection Needles, Easy To Replace Needles||Use Method:||Disposable|
|Convenient For Dose Adjustment, Range:||0-60u (0-0.6 Ml)||Single Minimum Dose:||1 U (0.01 Ml)|
|High Precision Injection, Deviation:||<±5%|
prefilled insulin pen,
preloaded insulin pens
Disposable Insulin Cartridge Pen
Disposable Injection Pen
What is an Insulin Pen?
An insulin pen is the most common way of giving an insulin shot (injection). They are easier to use and more convenient than syringes and insulin bottles. There are different kinds of pens. Some pens are pre-filled with insulin and can be thrown away when empty. Some pens are reusable and can be loaded with new cartridges of insulin when they are empty.
How do I use a disposable pen?
1. Take off the pen cap
2. Look to be sure the type of insulin listed on the pen is what you need to give. 3. Screw on the pen needle.
4. To prime the needle:
a. Point the needle up into the air.
b. Dial up 2 units of insulin and push on the dose knob. You should see a stream of insulin come out of the needle.
c. If no insulin stream is seen, repeat steps a and b.
5. Dial up the dose as you were told by the doctor or nurse.
6. Be sure the poke area is clean. If need be, use soap and water to clean the area.
7. With one hand, grasp and hold the area around where you plan to poke.
8. Use your other hand to insert the needle straight into the skin. Do not poke at an angle.
9. Push down the dose knob to deliver the insulin. Check to make sure that the dial reads “0”. This means that the whole dose has been delivered.
10. Hold the pen and needle in place under the skin for 10 full seconds.
11. Gently pull out the needle.
12. Remove the needle from the pen and dispose of the needle in a sharps container.
Keep in a safe area away from children.
Never play with the dial before using the pen.
Do not refrigerate the pen after opening it.
Insulin expires after 28 days after it is opened.
Throw empty and expired pens in the garbage.
Umitai® –intuitive disposable pen
Simply dial and dose
Umitai® Disposable Insulin Injection Pen is an intuitive variable dose pen for insulin and other multidose therapies providing a familiar handling experience and high level of patient acceptance.
Umitai® Metal Insulin pen widely be used as below:
Compatible: 3ml cartridges injection, Injection contains:
Contact Person: Yang Zhan